- This event has passed.
Revenue Integrity, Pricing & the CDM: Strategies for Success
July 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
At the completion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
- Address the latest telemedicine, COVID-19 and other coding updates affecting CDM maintenance
- Describe common facility charge capture strategies
- Understand commonly missed caveats of the Price Transparency Rule and methods for pricing services in the CDM
- Explain how to integrate a CDM team approach
- Take away tips for pricing strategically and promoting/monitoring revenue integrity in the facility setting, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) where applicable
Sarah L. Goodman, MBA, CHCAF, COC, CHRI, CCP, FCS, President/CEO, SLG, Inc., Raleigh, NC, is a nationally known speaker and author on the charge description master, outpatient facility coding, and billing compliance, and has more than 30 years’ experience in the healthcare industry. Ms. Goodman has been actively involved and held leadership roles in several professional organizations, including the AHCAE, AHIMA, APUS, NAHRI, and NCHFMA. In March 2019, Ms. Goodman was awarded the HFMA Founders Medal of Honor, the highest honor bestowed by the HFMA for volunteer activities at the national, regional and/or chapter levels, and in early 2021, was selected as a new mentor/mentorship partner for the VA-DC HFMA Mentorship Program.
- July 22
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- HFMA Region IV